lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Oslim540"

40 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - What the hell is wrong with banning system#4

waiting for the first move is not a function of the site, it is a function of who you play. and if people don't like minor features, they won't use them, if they don't like the whole site, they leave …

Oslim540
General Chess Discussion - What the hell is wrong with banning system#2

there is absolutely nothing wrong with the banning system. even if you wait but you still abort too many games, you will be banned for a time. every player follows the same system, and if you do not l…

Oslim540
General Chess Discussion - A Question about the "Old" Sicilian#3

okay thanks for the help achja

Oslim540
General Chess Discussion - A Question about the "Old" Sicilian#1

When you are developing your Queenside knight in the 'Old' Sicilian (1. e4 c5 2. Nf3 Nc6) how does that prevent an e5 by white if you develop Nc6?

Oslim540
Lichess Feedback - Highlighting squares on the board#2

wait how do you change colors? all i get is the default green.

Oslim540
Lichess Feedback - Move confirmation for Mobile APP#2

if I may, there is a simpler solution to the problem, and that is don't play on a bumpy bus ride. i prefer to play my chess from the stability of my house.

Oslim540
General Chess Discussion - First time I beat Stockfih level 7.#5

although now that i look at the CPU analysis on it, the CPU analysis looks very wierd...

Oslim540
General Chess Discussion - First time I beat Stockfih level 7.#4

i got really lucky and managed to three-check a level 8 once. was ecstatic http://en.lichess.org/CwGbx2IbPzhU

Oslim540
Game analysis - Small theoretical question from a Sicilian Noobie.#3

The analysis board after 5. Nc3 was going back and forth between 5. ... d5 and 5. ... Bb4

Oslim540
General Chess Discussion - Counter-Attacking Chess Openings#9

then yes i agree with hypermodern openings other lying in wait type openings are the hedgehog system for black the stonewall formation as white, more standard openings such as Caro-Kann and French for…

Oslim540