lichess.org
Donate

How to beat 2200+ when you are < 1700

During my play, i noticed that all those super GMs try so hard to trade everything so that the game is simple and easy to win for them, so here are the steps to beat super GMs:
1. Try totally random opening.
2. Avoid trading.
3. create a middle game as complex as possible.
4. play fast.

you will be surprised how super GMs play like 1400- players when the game is very complex..
Good luck!
Advanced search shows *one* win of you against a 2200+ player. Actually a GM, not necessarily a super GM. And it's bullet.
you either contribute in more ideas or leave, save us from your BS,
If you think about it, that GM obviously surrendered because something happened IRL that required his attention immediately. A GM has no reason to surrender in an equal position with 50 seconds left in a bullet game. If you could consistently beat GMs you would be a GM dude; there are no shortcuts.
@anomamadady said in #1:
> During my play, i noticed that all those super GMs try so hard to trade everything so that the game is simple and easy to win for them, so here are the steps to beat super GMs:
> 1. Try totally random opening.
> 2. Avoid trading.
> 3. create a middle game as complex as possible.
> 4. play fast.
>
> you will be surprised how super GMs play like 1400- players when the game is very complex..
> Good luck!
But then, GMs also sacrifice some of their pieces, which is how they will win.
@anomamadady said in #1:
> you will be surprised how super GMs play like 1400- players when the game is very complex..
I thought it's 0 but apparently is cos(x-1)-1, where x is the total number of times you have beaten a GM this way.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.