lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Oslim540"

40 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Counter-Attacking Chess Openings#2

may I ask your definiton of counter-attacking? because to me counter-attacking is playing a non symmetrical opening such as Sicilian , Caro-Kann, Indian Game, etc.

Oslim540
Off-Topic Discussion - Star Wars#9

watch snoke be like 4" tall rather than the massive figure the hologram makes him out to be

Oslim540
Lichess Feedback - why i'm banned? #4

the best place to argue your side of the story is not on the forums, but to the moderators.

Oslim540
Game analysis - Crazyhouse#10

#9 what do you mean "no one has suggested a move" #4 gave a move #3 is lines of a game, all of these seem to be suggested moves to me i guess we will have to just wait for a mod's ruling on this as sa…

Oslim540
General Chess Discussion - Don't play with Mifisa!!!!#2

if he annoys you but plays within the rules, then it's your problem because you agreed to those rules before playing him.

Oslim540
General Chess Discussion - Piece Destination use#9

Okay because i am just wondering whether I should keep it off or turn it back on depending on how many people use it whether i am giving myself a disadvantage or not Thanks

Oslim540
General Chess Discussion - Piece Destination use#5

#3 it is under the preferences under game display, and it shows where all the legal moves are for the clicked piece.

Oslim540
General Chess Discussion - Piece Destination use#1

do most people use this? i recently turned it off to help me have better sight for legal moves rather than a computer telling me where I can move.

Oslim540
[You can't access this team forum post]