lichess.org
Donate

What are your phobias? pt.2 (I losg the other part)

I made a whats ur phobia coz I lost the other one anyways mine is trypophobia
Gyrindasiroguloaserfobribilibiaolgopagnophorolobinobiscubiophobia - fear of air
Ityghtyeotiaogjyieofpnbmeiovivwkgspfiwncodigngntripshoeifnsofiowojhcoiqhfosirwoiuhdociwjcoi2up9r8ufp9823yuf908uy09283!!!!"kr129811??1////1q0p189ue019u1208u5-p018u9280️️️phobia - fear of getting one's message deleted due to spam
Whyamipostingonforumsidontreallylikethisbecauseicantcontrolandiamtoofunnynahreallynocapandalsomyfavoriterapperissnoopdoggandwhyamiwritingatextthislongidontknowwhyimwastingmytimeonthisnahyouthinkthisisfunnywelltrytocounttotenandthenyoullseetheimportanceofwhyimwastingmytimepostingthisandicanfindoutyournamejustaddtentotwentandyoullsewhatyournameisandyabyephobia - fear of sentences, strawberries, and vegetables
Euheguiyregbugfrerrijoehfwmifbfbeghwbowiyufwbjnfweufnwyfhjwhfiywbfwiufhybwufiywbfwyihfvbiwuyhvbciwjbcwiyhjdgxhbakudlhqujhqbcuiwjlkcbhphobia - fear of being a person.
@alexObby21 said in #3:
> Gyrindasiroguloaserfobribilibiaolgopagnophorolobinobiscubiophobia - fear of air

or of running out of it
@LordSupremeChess said in #6:
> Euheguiyregbugfrerrijoehfwmifbfbeghwbowiyufwbjnfweufnwyfhjwhfiywbfwiufhybwufiywbfwyihfvbiwuyhvbciwjbcwiyhjdgxhbakudlhqujhqbcuiwjlkcbhphobia - fear of being a person.
then be a horsey!
Losgophobia - the fear of misspelling the title of a thread and being unable to change it.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.